Actions and Detail Panel
Recipe Book: Photography to Design workshop
Sat, October 15, 2016, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM AEDT
Learn the art of food photography and the fundamentals of book design to preserve your favourite recipes into your own recipe book. Join Fairfax photographer Edwina Pickles, Momento Photo Books and Good Weekend magazine art director Tara Axford at Tramsheds for lunch and a handson photography, design and bookmaking workshop.
In the morning photography workshop, Edwina Pickles will show you how to take expert food images. Tara Axford will talk you through the fundamentals of design and page layout. Using the images you have taken that morning you can then create your own recipe book. To conclude, Momento Photo Books will show you various design templates and tools supplied by Momento Photo Books Pro service at the Fairfax Media headquarters in Pyrmont.
The ticket price includes lunch at a selected Tramsheds vendor.
This workshop will cover:
- Food presentation
- Food photography
- Lighting for food photography
- Design principles and page layout
- Recipe book design tools
What to bring:
- Opal card /cash for transport
In the week leading up to the workshop, you will receive further information from the Clique team regarding the event.
- Please ensure you enter the correct email address at checkout.
- This is an allweather event.
- Places are strictly limited.
- Tickets are transferable but nonrefundable.
- Participants must be a current member of Clique Photo Club. To join visit smh.com.au/clique or theage.com.au/clique.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, and the advertised photographers or guests are unavailable, Clique will endeavour to substitute an alternative presenter. If this cannot be arranged, the event will be cancelled.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clique is proudly supported by Nikon, Adobe, Momento and PosterCandy.