Open Neighborhoods and PermaCity present a
Free Solar Workshop
with Joy Hughes of
Colorado's Solar Gardens Institute
Thursday, October 20, 2011
at Working Village
212 Marine Street, Santa Monica
Hors d'oevres and refreshments will be provided.
- David Nahai, Former CEO of the Los Department of Water & Power
- Evan Gillespie, Regional Representative of the Sierra Club
- Mary Leslie, Executive Director of the Los Angeles Business Council
- Susan Munves, Energy and Green Building Programs Administrator for the City of Santa Monica
- Tom Price, Director of Policy and Market Development at Cleanpath Ventures
Community leaders, residents and businesses are invited to participate in this free event. Space is limited and advance registration is required.
Learn about how California's proposed solar gardens bill, SB-843, designed to allow renters and others who do not have an appropriate roof for solar to purchase or lease solar panels in the community and receive utility bill savings as if the panels were installed on their own rooftops.
Reduce your electric bill with solar energy for your home, business or multi-family residence. Participate in the Open Neighborhoods Community Solar program and receive a group discount up to 33% with Los Angeles-based solar installer, PermaCity. Go solar with no upfront costs and a monthly payment less than your electric bill with zero down lease and group discount from SunPower. Request a free solar assessment for your LA County location.