Rebelution and Iration Headline Rockstock 2013, a Rockshop Academy Benefit
Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM (PDT)
NOTE: You Must Bring a Paper Copy of Your Eventbrite Ticket (both concert admission and Bill's Bus), As Internet Access on the Dos Pueblos Property is Unreliable.
- Himalyan Taxi Co is the official taxi sponsor for Rockstock 2013 and will have eco-friendly hybrid car and van taxis available for hire at the end of the evening. (To arrange transportation to the venue with Himalayan, call (805) 705-7577)
- Bill's Bus is providing round-trip transportation from and back to Isla Vista. (See schedule below, purchase tickets here)
- Jump on the School Bus is providing round-trip transportation from and back to the funk zone/Seven Bar & Kitchen, 224 Helena Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93101. (To reserve tickets, call Seven at (805) 845-0377)
Round-Trip Transportation from Isla Vista to Concert Site at Dos Pueblos Ranch:
Pick-Up in Isla Vista:
- 5:30 p.m. - Embarcadero Hall, at Embarcadero del Norte and Seville Road, Isla Vista
- 6:30 p.m. - Embarcadero Hall, at Embarcadero del Norte and Seville Road, Isla Vista
Return from Dos Pueblos Ranch:
- 11:30 p.m. - Dos Pueblos Ranch, at Concert Site, 220 La Casa Grande Circle, Goleta
Schedule for the Day:
11:30 Rockshop Academy Players
12:10 Let Flo Go
12:45 Monkey House
1:20 Pernicious Nonsense
1:55 Official Breakdown
2:30 White Moon
3:10 Rockshop Academy Players
3:50 Bad Jack
4:25 50 Below
5:00 Technical Difficulties
5:35 Stolen Thunder
6:10 Jamey Geston
6:50 False Puppet
7:30 The Caverns
8:15 Alastair Greene Band
A Benefit for the Rockshop Academy
Rebelution, Iration and Alastair Greene join forces to support the Rockshop Academy, a newly formed nonprofit, providing music education and experience to local youth.
The event, an all-ages show, will be held at the gorgeous seaside Rancho Dos Pueblos, on the great lawn of the Casa Grande estate. Shaded by rows of old-growth Morton Figs on either side, the venue is just 15 minutes north of Santa Barbara.
Day Program - Features the area's hottest youth bands from 11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.: Jamey Geston, Stolen Thunder, Technical Difficulties, 50 Below, Rockshop Academy Players, Bad Jack, White Moon, Official Breakdown, Pernicious Nonsense, Monkey House, Let Flo Go.
Evening Program - Starting at 6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.: False Puppet, The Caverns, Alastair Greene, Iration and Rebelution.
General Admission Tickets and VIP Packages Available:
- General Admission Seating available on the beautifully manicured great lawn – lawn chairs and blankets welcomed. Featuring a food truck fair offering a range of the area’s finest fusion menus, sweet treats and a pub garden presenting a selection of craft beer and a fine selection of local wines.
Limited Amount Available.
Includes concert admission and a curated VIP experience sponsored by Seven Bar & Kitchen, in the exclusive and private poolside cocktail lounge adjacent to the Casa Grande estate home. No-host full bar and table-side bottle service, a buffet of assorted delicious bites, non-reserved table seating, VIP stage-side concert viewing and private restrooms. A staff of cocktail waitresses and Santa Barbara’s most-loved bartenders, Jonny Andrade and Jeff Goebel, at your service.
- VIP Rancho Royal Table of 8
Limited Amount Available.
Includes concert admission and a curated VIP experience sponsored by Seven Bar & Kitchen in the exclusive and private poolside cocktail lounge adjacent to the Casa Grande estate home. Artist meet-and-greet, artist photo opportunity, a complimentary bottle for table-side service, no-host full bar, reserved VIP stage-side table and concert viewing, a buffet of assorted delicious bites, and private restrooms. A staff of cocktail waitresses and Santa Barbara’s most-loved bartenders, Jonny Andrade and Jeff Goebel, at your service.
Silent Auction - There will be a silent auction, which among other items includes a signed Martin Gore of Depeche Mode guitar.
ABSOLUTELY - No weapons (or perceived weapons) of any kind, illegal drugs, outside alcohol or pets will be allowed. No outside food, drinks, picnic baskets, or glass. There will be a security check upon entrance and the items listed above will have to be left at the gate or returned to the vehicle.
Tax Deduction - The Rockshop Academy Foundation, a nonprofit, has a tax-ID number (EIN #36-4724556) for those interested in donating to the silent auction. As well, tax deductions are availabe for the ticket prices.
Directions - From Santa Barbara on US-101, Heading Northbound • Take ramp right toward Dos Pueblos Cyn Rd • Follow road to the left, and pass under US-101 • Turn right onto Camino Real access road • Follow venue entrance and parking signs.
From Gaviota on US-101, Heading Southbound • Take ramp right toward Dos Pueblos Cyn Rd • Turn Right onto Camino Real access road • Follow venue entrance and parking signs.