San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This multi-module full day seminar covers the spectrum of best practices as they
relate to database and application design and configuration, implementation, maintenance and
performance tuning. With a special focus on IT organizations with large SQL Server deployments,
MVP Kevin Kline will discuss:
- Bare metal tuning of server and disk configuration
- Benchmarking performance
- Physical machine versus virtual machine deployment
- Database conceptual design and normalization through to physical deployment of
- databases, indexing and partitioning
- Understanding SQL Server query performance
- Identifying performance bottlenecks and resolving performance issues
- Automating as much as possible so that life gets easier!
OTHER COURSE INFORMATION:
Food: Lunch will be provided at The Knolls Country Club.
Recommended Hotel: The Victorian Suites http://newvictorianinn.com/ Rooms blocked under SQL Saturday.
Cancellation policy: no cancellations/refunds/exchanges allowed except if event is cancelled for any reason. Full payment of $99 is due at the time of registration.
When & Where
Lincoln SQL Server User Group
Lincoln SSUG is the local chapter of PASS. We strive to connect SQL Server Professionals and facilitate SQL Server educational opportunities through monthly meetings and hosting SQL Saturday events.
This year's SQL Saturday will be held Saturday, November 19th at E.T. Mahoney State Park. For details and registration: http://www.sqlsaturday.com/552/eventhome.aspx
Be sure to register visit our website http://lincoln.sqlpass.org. To receive our newsletters visit http://sqlpass.org, register for free, then add Lincoln SQL Server User Group to your chapters.