Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification
Day 1: September 26, 2017 9:00am - 5:00pm
Day 2: September 27, 2017 9:00am - 5:00pm
Add some power plays to your arsenal.
Elevate your negotiation game with this two-day certification! This course will examine different formats and methods so that today’s negotiators can play the game to win.
The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification is for real estate professionals who want to sharpen their negotiation skills for successful outcomes.
The RENE certification program gives REALTORS® the tips and tools they need to be skillful advocates for their clients.
This two-day certification course will take place as follows:
Day One: Tactics, Tools, and Techniques
- Crafting a spectrum of tangible negotiation strategies into your own power playbook
- Examine negotiation formats and methods
- Learn the communication styles that best fit a situation
- Comprehend nuances of timing and tactics
Day Two: Putting Strategy in to Play
- Applying newly acquired tools to real-world scenarios to understand your new negotiation expertise
- Evaluate varying circumstances and backstories
- Define the role of the negotiator and the client
- Strategize with flexible and adaptable communication
- Learning the Ins-and-Outs: When & How to Negotiate
- Crafting a Strategy for Any Situation
- Recognizing Different Patterns and Tactics
- Adjusting Your Communication Style for Optimum Results
- Applying the Principles of Persuasion
- Negotiating Effectively via Different Channels (in person, on the phone, via email, etc.)
Certifications & Designations:
Completion of the Real Estate Negotiation Expert Certification counts for three hours of Elective Continuing Education (CE) credit. It also serves as an elective for ABR and SRS designations and also gives you two credits towards CRB designation.
NOTE: Additional requirements /fees may be required to obtain/maintain certification.
Instructor: Ginni Field, ABR, CRB, GRI, SRES, SFR
Ginni Field began her career in 1986 as a sales associate and was recruited to manage a branch in 1989. She served as president of the Greater Fairfield (CT) Association of REALTORS in 1997, and served terms as a C.A.R and NAR Director. At the national level, she has also served on NAR’s Professional Development Committee.
Reservations for programs requiring payment will not be processed until payment is received. If you must cancel your reservation, a maximum refund of 85% of the program cost will be issued if the cancellation is received in writing three days prior to the course date. A non-refundable 15% of the program cost will be assessed for processing fees. GSDAR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program. If cancellation occurs, GSDAR will issue a full refund. In the event of rescheduling, GSDAR will send immediate notification and transfer all reservations (including payments) to the new date.
Save This Event
When & Where
Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®
Your new career starts here with the professional preparation and hands-on training needed to pass your BRE State Exam and secure your Real Estate License.
And when the selling begins and the properties start closing, we continue to develop your talents in the classroom, and on the web, with intermediate and advanced courses covering a wide range of topics and disciplines.
Improve… Develop …Raise the Bar!