If your answer is no or I don’t know, you are not alone. When people get their real estate license, they face a critical challenge. Agents often understand laws and contracts, but they do not perform the daily activities needed to become a successful real estate agent.
The Solution: Real Estate Accelerator
• Agents identify the critical activities to be successful in real estate sales
• Agents practice the skills required to perform the activities
• Agents calculate how many times a day/week they need to do them to reach their goals
• Coaches and peers provide them the support they need to succeed
Upon completion, your agents will have created new and positive habits for key business driving activities that must be performed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
They will have:
• Practiced and refined their sales skills
• Tracked and been held accountable by their peers and coaches Who are we?
• Real Estate Accelerator was created by industry experts
• We know the key aspects of business building activity
• Our coaches train individuals for high-output and high-income success
Real Estate Accelerator is our NEW two-day intensive boot camp, with an additional four weeks of professional real estate coaching. This sales training program concentrates on the most important activities needed for agents to meet their goals and be successful as a real estate agent.
Who will benefit?
• Newly licensed agents • Up-and-coming licensees who need a boost
• Licensees who want to step up their game
• Licensees changing specialty focus or brokerage
• Licensees reentering the business or transitioning to full-time
Guy Allen has been a Mortgage Broker/Banker and licensed real Estate Broker for over 30 years. He has owend and operated his own mortgage brokerage and real estate firms during that time. He is currently an Associate Broker for eXp Realty. He has trained and coached hundreds of new and experienced agents since 1980.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.