Young adults need the skills to develop healthy relationships, avoid high-risk behaviors, and navigate issues around sexual health. Join the growing list of educators committed to the success of their community through proven relationship education.
Thursday, June 1st from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Friday, June 2nd from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
This 2-day interactive training includes:
- Full Certification
- Access to exclusive online training and resources
REAL Essentials (Relationship Education And Leadership) is a curriculum that equips young people with skills for building healthy relationships. Topics include romantic attachment, choices, challenges, obstacles, and temptations. It is packed with fun, interactive, and age-appropriate activities that are intended to develop impulse control,self-regulation, relationship development, partner selection, and future family formation. The curriculum is data-driven, research-based, medically accurate and aligns with the Health Education Model Content Standards.
The REAL Essentials curriculum teaches:
- Understanding yourself and the differences in others
- Making healthy decisions
- Dealing with cultural and peer influences
- Communicating effectively
- Dealing effectively with conflict
- Understanding friendship, dating and love
- Avoiding high-risk behaviors
- Understanding the benefits of and the skills to prepare for healthy marriage
The Center for Relationship education believes that healthy relationships are essential for life success. We reach the heart of our community through relationship workshops, curriculum and custom presentations. Learn more at www.myrelationshipcenter.org.