Real Escape Game in San Francisco vol. 7
Real Escape Game & Space Brothers present
Escape from the Moon Base
One hour left until you run out of air
"Emergency! Emergency! The base is severely damaged! Cause Unknown!" Suddenly, the alert blares out through the base. You are trapped! There is only one hour of oxygen and seconds are already ticking away. What caused the damage? Is there a way out? Solve the mysteries, escape from the Moon Base, and survive!
* Team size is 6 people, but might be required to change depending on total participants at each game. There will be multiple teams in the same room and all players will join one of each team. This is different format from Real Escape 'Room'. Please arrive early if you want to be placed on a team with your friends. In some cases, we might need to shuffle participants around to ensure team fairness. Single players are also welcome! We believe that this game can be even more enjoyable when you played with new people.
Date & Time(PST)
Wednesday, May 21st, 8:30pm
Thursday, May 22nd, 6pm, 8:30pm
Friday, May 23rd, 6pm, 8:30pm
Saturday, May 24th, 12:30pm, 3pm, 5:30pm, 8pm
Sunday, May 25th, 10am, 12:30pm, 3pm, 5:30pm
Monday, May 26th(Memorial day), 12:30pm, 3pm, 5:30pm
* Each event lasts approximately 1.5 hours (Including introduction and solution walkthrough).
* The game will start 30 minutes later than the above times. Participants that are late after the game has already started will not be allowed in – due to inconvenience to other players.
* All aspects of the game will be conducted in English. The puzzles require no special skills or knowledge to solve. The only thing required is use of intuitive logic and deductive reasoning.
The Regency Center - Sutter Room
1290 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Parking near the Regency CenterHoliday Inn Parking Lot (Open 24 hours) 1500 Van Ness Ave (at California Ave), San Francisco, CA 94109
Bush and Polk Garage (Please check hours of operation before you park) 1389 Bush Street (at Polk Street), San Francisco, CA 94109
Sutter Place Garage (Please check hours of operation before you park) 1385 Sutter Street (at Van Ness Ave), San Francisco, CA 94109
* Children under 6 years of age are free of admission, but must be accompanied by an adult.
* Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the game to its fullest.
* The players can participate in only one game during this period.
* All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
About Space Brothers
Space Brothers has been published in Japan and gets popular among people of all generations in Japan. "Escape from the Moon Base" is inspired from the story of Space Brothers. The knowledge of Space Brothers is NOT required to solve the puzzles. We introduce the manga/anime in case you would like to enjoy more.
The year is 2025, the older brother decides to trust himself just one last time. It’s the start of an adventure that aims for Mars via JAXA in the town of Tsukuba! The official Space Brothers manga is ready to launch! Two brothers looked to the starry skies as children and made a promise. And now, in the year 2025, the younger brother, Hibito, is carrying out his promise. He is an astronaut who has been selected as a crew member for mankind’s first long-term base on the moon. Meanwhile, the older brother, Mutta, has just been fired from his job and is unemployed. A text message from Hibito sends him applying to be an astronaut and shooting for the stars!
- This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to escape.
- Gather clues, find the codes, and solve the puzzles to find the way to escape.
- You will make a team with other players. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
- The amount of time you have to escape might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. Those mysteries are quite tough.
- Do not worry if you are unable to escape within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, keeping you in the room against your will is breaking the law.
- Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels.
- If you want training before the actual game, google “Escape Game”. There are many Escape games online that you can try.
- Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That is not cool.
- The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place. And you will be honored.
Photos from past events in San Francisco
I have read and understand the information regarding this event and understand that I participate in this event at my own risk. I hereby attest and verify that my physical condition will allow me to participate in this event. I agree to comply with the rules and directions of event officials and their personnel. I hereby allow the use of my name and image to be used in the media and for marketing purposes, and accept that my details will be added to the total event database. I hereby acknowledge this waiver, release and indemnity discharge all persons, corporations, associations and bodies involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging the event and their servants, agents, representatives, officers and employees. This includes but is not limited to SCRAP Entertainment Inc, the various committees, members, and employees of all independent contracted suppliers to the event, local and regional councils, cities and districts and their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents, volunteers, event organizers and sponsors whether or not the loss, injury or damage is attributed to the act or neglect of any or more of them.
Have questions about Real Escape Game SF Vol.7 - Escape from the Moon Base?
Contact SCRAP Entertainment Inc.