Real Escape Game SF Vol.7 - Escape from the Moon Base
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
* Team size is 6 people, but might be required to change depending on total participants at each game. There will be multiple teams in the same room and all players will join one of each team. This is different format from Real Escape 'Room'. Please arrive early if you want to be placed on a team with your friends. In some cases, we might need to shuffle participants around to ensure team fairness. Single players are also welcome! We believe that this game can be even more enjoyable when you played with new people.
Date & Time(PST)
Wednesday, May 21st, 8:30pm
Thursday, May 22nd, 6pm, 8:30pm
Friday, May 23rd, 6pm, 8:30pm
Saturday, May 24th, 12:30pm, 3pm, 5:30pm, 8pm
Sunday, May 25th, 10am, 12:30pm, 3pm, 5:30pm
Monday, May 26th(Memorial day), 12:30pm, 3pm, 5:30pm
* Each event lasts approximately 1.5 hours (Including introduction and solution walkthrough).
* The game will start 30 minutes later than the above times. Participants that are late after the game has already started will not be allowed in – due to inconvenience to other players.
* All aspects of the game will be conducted in English. The puzzles require no special skills or knowledge to solve. The only thing required is use of intuitive logic and deductive reasoning.
The Regency Center - Sutter Room
1290 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Door $30* Children under 6 years of age are free of admission, but must be accompanied by an adult.
* Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the game to its fullest.
* The players can participate in only one game during this period.
* All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
- This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to escape.
- Gather clues, find the codes, and solve the puzzles to find the way to escape.
- You will make a team with other players. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
- The amount of time you have to escape might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. Those mysteries are quite tough.
- Do not worry if you are unable to escape within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, keeping you in the room against your will is breaking the law.
- Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels.
- If you want training before the actual game, google “Escape Game”. There are many Escape games online that you can try.
- Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That is not cool.
- The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place. And you will be honored.