Organisations are struggling to ensure that their lean efforts are sustainable and deliver better business results year over year. Building Lean Principles into each aspect of your HR strategy helps to ensure Lean Initiatives become embedded into your culture and daily work practices. Not only can redesigning your HR Program with Lean Principles help maintain Lean Enterprises; it can truly drive superior results.
Our workshop presenter, Cheryl Jekiel, has been implementing Lean initiatives out of HR offices for 20 years and defines how people related approaches and practices are needed to alter any cultural dynamic that keeps employees from leveraging their peak abilities. She looks at why so many companies allow this sort of waste to exist and how traditional HR departments have not been especially effective in combating waste.
Today’s HR department should be seen differently, as a partner delivering exceptional customer service to employees.
Redesigning Your Talent Management Programming for Lean
- Selection Processes for Lean and Lean Selection Processes
- Training Programs for your Entire Organization
- Performance Management for a Lean Culture
- Reward Strategies that support Lean Results
Using Your HR Programming for Stronger Results
- Strengthening Customer Focus
- Momentum for Continuous Improvement
- Getting Broader Participation
- Building In Process Management and Team Based Problem Solving
- Applications for Visuality
- Fostering Inspirational leadership
- Gain awareness of critical need to redesign HR programming for lean enterprises.
- Strategies for redesigning Key HR Programming in a lean enterprise.
- Methods for implementing seven Lean Principles into HR programming to drive superior results.
CI Managers and Operations Leaders
Cheryl Jekiel is the founder of the Lean Leadership Resource Center (LLRC) which partners with companies to drive results by building the skills of their leaders, redesigning human resources practices and improving the culture of their organisation.
Ms Jekiel has held Vice President of Human Resources positions for a number of companies, including Tri-Arrows Aluminum, Inc., FONA International, Inc. and Flying Food Group, LLC. Prior to this Ms. Jekiel served for five years as the Chief Operating Officer at Specialty Bakery in the Chicago land area. Ms. Jekiel has developed an expertise in Lean manufacturing with a particular focus on Lean cultures.
As the author of “Lean Human Resources: Redesigning HR Practices for a Culture of Continuous Improvement”, Ms. Jekiel is committed to building Lean HR as a recognised field of work.
Ms. Jekiel has developed a virtual learning community for HR professionals in North America which is designed to equip them with skills, knowledge, and understanding to positively impact the lean enterprise. It moves HR from mere “keepers of policy” to “drivers of the lean enterprise.”