Re-Engaging with Your Intention to Practice Mindfulness
Thursday, June 15, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
This series of three evening classes will support you in renewing or deepening your mindfulness practice. Each two-hour session will offer reflection, meditation instruction and practice, gentle movement and time for qestions. This series is ideal for graduates of the "Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction" eight-week program, but is valuable for anyone with some experience in meditation and a wish to go deeper.
- June 15: Explore Intention
- June 22: Engage in kind attention, a way to relate to ourselves with sensitivity and balance
- June 29: Take our deepest aspirations to heart
$60 for the series or $25 for a single session
Melissa Laverack, MAT, MA, MBSR teacher
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keyword: Mental and Spiritual Wellness
Save This Event
When & Where
Healing Arts: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
Since 1991, the Women's Health Resource Center has welcomed many women seeking information and education about their health and the health of their loved ones. As a community service of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, we are committed to promoting preventive care and respecting women's wisdom in making informed health care decisions.