San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On Sunday, March 3rd, the Retail Bakers of America (RBA) will host the RBA Roadshow at Renton Technical College in Renton, WA. Designed to bring bakers, cake decorators, vendors, students and educators together, this one-day event is going to be packed with lots of information and fun!
Bakery Tours (7:30am - 11:30am ) SOLD OUT!!
The coach bus will load in at Renton Technical College at 7:30am (8:00 leave) and return at 11:30am. Here are the amazing bakeries we will be visiting!
Buffet Lunch (11:30am - 1:00pm)
Vendor Showcase (11:30am - 5:00pm)
- A table-top trade show with top vendors from the baking industry, including Dawn, BakeMark, Flavor Right, Puratos, Lucks...and many more!
Educational Sessions (1:00pm - 5:00pm)
- Fun, Single-Serve Desserts (Charra Jarosz - 1:00pm)
- The Art of Shoe Making (Norm Davis and Zane Beg - 2:30pm)
- Brushed Embroidery and Advanced Piping Techniques (Mary Ann Quitugua - 4:00pm)
- Pricing for Profit: "As Seen on TV" Cakes (Beth Fahey - 1:00pm)
- Craving Success: A Start-Up Junkie's Path from Passion to Profits (Melody Biringer - 2:30pm)
- Champagne Wishes and Budweiser Budgets: Defining Your Sales Process (Renee Rouwhorst - 4:00pm)
- All-Natural Baking (Curtis Himpler, Darrell Clark and Fred Danser - 1:00pm)
- Healthy Decadence: Fruit Based Desserts (Dan Mikosz - 2:30pm)
- Laminated Doughs: Danish and Puff Paste (Erhard Volcke - 4:00pm)
When & Where
RBA - Retail Bakers of America
Founded in 1918, the Retail Bakers of America (RBA), a 501c6 not-for-profit trade association is committed to the success of the retail baking industry.
We are a baker’s business partner connecting buyers and sellers to build profitable bakeries. Together with our members, we create industry-specific training programs and develop small business programs. We foster the community of retail bakeries providing a forum for exchange of industry and business information, as well as networking, learning opportunities and mentoring among bakers, future and existing. We also create industry standards through professional certification, industry research and school programs.
RBA members bring consumers quality bakery foods from supermarket bakery departments, independent bakeries and foodservice facilities. Baking instructors, students and suppliers of ingredients, equipment, supplies and services are also proud members of RBA. Together, these individuals are redefining the industry - and they are willing to trade ideas through networking, sharing resources and knowledge . In fact, it's the #1 reason our members join.