San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
RBA ROADSHOW: Sacramento, CA
On Sunday, January 18th, the Retail Bakers of America (RBA) will host an RBA Roadshow at American River College. This one-day event is designed to connect retail bakery owners and decision makers together with vendors like you. These smaller regional shows are a great success because we offer you that one-on-one time with potential and current clients!
- Bakery Tours (7:30am - 11:30am)
- Hands-On Classes (8:00am – 11:30am)
- Buffet Lunch (11:30am - 1:00pm)
- Vendor Showcase (11:30am - 4:00pm)
- Educational Sessions (1:00 - 5:00pm)
RBA ROAD SHOW VENDOR CONTRACT
RBA Agrees To:
- Promote the RBA Roadshow with sufficient advertising
- Conduct the RBA Roadshow on Sunday, January 18th at American River College
- Supply the participant with a copy of the list of registered attendees.
- Provide basic housekeeping and security throughout the duration of the RBA Roadshow, but does not guarantee the advertiser against losses from pilferage.
- Provide each paid vendor with an approximate 10 x 10 foot booth space, (1) 6 foot table, linen, skirting, (1) and (1) chair.
- Provide (1) lunch for each table booked. Additional lunches are available for $25.00 each.
Participant Agrees To:
- Provide materials of interest and related to the products or services sold by the advertiser.
- Have vendor booth set up by 10:30am.
- Provide sufficient manpower to staff the display from 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Covenants that the list of registered attendees is for the exclusive use of the RBA Roadshow participants; and therefore will not lend-out, sell, barter, nor allow any unauthorized usage, nor permit any reproduction thereof. It is understood that this contract is non-cancelable. Payments rendered will be forfeited for early withdrawal.
- It is understood that RBA Roadshow accepts no responsibility for circumstances which may force cancelation or postponement of this event.
- It is understood that the RBA Roadshow will use the exact spelling of the Business name listed above for advertising use. The RBA Roadshow accepts no responsibility for misspellings and/or exclusion from advertising due to late committal.
A "Suite" Hotel Partnership in Sacramento
The RBA is teaming up with The Larkspur Landing in Sacramento for a "suite" deal of just $96 a night! Call today to make your reservation!
The Larkspur Landing Sacramento - An All-Suite Hotel
555 Howe Ave, Sacramento, California 95825
Direct: 1-916-646-1212 Fax: (916) 646-1216
When & Where
RBA - Retail Bakers of America
Founded in 1918, the Retail Bakers of America (RBA), a 501c6 not-for-profit trade association is committed to the success of the retail baking industry.
We are a baker’s business partner connecting buyers and sellers to build profitable bakeries. Together with our members, we create industry-specific training programs and develop small business programs. We foster the community of retail bakeries providing a forum for exchange of industry and business information, as well as networking, learning opportunities and mentoring among bakers, future and existing. We also create industry standards through professional certification, industry research and school programs.
RBA members bring consumers quality bakery foods from supermarket bakery departments, independent bakeries and foodservice facilities. Baking instructors, students and suppliers of ingredients, equipment, supplies and services are also proud members of RBA. Together, these individuals are redefining the industry - and they are willing to trade ideas through networking, sharing resources and knowledge . In fact, it's the #1 reason our members join.