Haunt Dates: October 18, 24, 25, 26, 31, November 1
Operation hours: 7:00 - 11:00 PM
What is the Raymond Hill Mortuary?
A 15-20 minute walk through haunted house experience with interactive components designed to frighten your soul. To enhance your haunted evening, we only let small groups of mortals into the mortuary at a time.
Is there a minimum age to enter the event?
No, but parental discretion is recommended for children under 13.
Will there be food for purchase?
Yes, there will be food trucks on site every haunt night for guests to purchase food, snacks, and beverages. Check out the schedule here: http://www.eviltwinstudios.com/#!food-trucks/ck4z
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes, your ticket is good for any regular haunt operation night (October 18, 24, 25, 26, 31 or November 1), but each ticket my only be used once. The haunted attraction is open from 7 - 11 PM and your ticket can be redeemed at any time during our operating hours. If you are in line by 11 PM you will be able to go through the haunt on that night.
Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
Yes, you need to present proof of online ticket purchase at the ticket both for a haunt entry ticket. Proof of purchase can be via printed ticket or on your phone.
What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds as this is a fundraiser event to support the South Pasadena Educational Foundation. All ticket sales are final.
If I’m too scared to go through do I get my money back?
No way! This is a charitable event. But you can ask to carry a Sissy Stick (glow bracelet) which will tell the actors to give you a less intense scare! But will they???
Where do I park?
Free parking is available on the street, behind the theatre on El Centro St. and adjacent to the theatre on the coner of El Centro and Mound Ave.
Why can't I purchase tickets online?
Online ticket sales end at 6 PM on haunt nights. Tickets will be sold at the door on haunt nights ($15/ticket) until 10 PM or until we sell out. For at the door sales, we accept cash and all major credit cards.
Do you sell front of line passes?
Yes! Front of line passes are available at the ticket booth on haunt nights for an additional $10/ticket.
RULES AND SAFETY
- Parental discretion is advised for anyone under the age of 13
- Do not touch any actors or props. Since actors will be working in close proximity, there is a small chance that they may accidentally bump you. This is unintentional, and any confrontation will result in immediate removal without refund.
- No drinking of alcohol or smoking while on Raymond Hill Mortuary property.
- No one seemingly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed inside.
- There is NO eating permitted while inside the attraction.
- Persons deliberately damaging the haunt will be escorted out by security without refund, and police will be notified.
- The use of cameras or phones while inside the attraction is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Any ticket purchased prior to the closing of our Box Office will be honored on that night. The Raymond Hill Mortuary will stay open until all persons have gone through the haunt!
- If you are too terrified to complete the haunt, one of our staff will escort you out a side exit. A refund is not provided for scaredy cats!
- By participating in the haunt, you grant Evil Twin Studios the perpetual and worldwide rights to use your name, likeness (actual or simulated), and/or voice in photographs, videos, and audio recordings in connection with the development, production, advertising, publicity, promotion, and merchandising for Evil Twin Studios and/or the Raymond Hill Mortuary Haunted House without any compensation.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any person from the haunt at their sole discretion.
Warning! This experience is not recommended for pregnant woman, people with heart conditions or those known to have seizures that may be triggered by extreme fear, stress, anxiety, claustrophobia, complete darkness, or strobe lights. You may be required to navigate uneven surfaces, bump into walls, and squeeze through tight openings. It is our mission to make your worst nightmares come true using live scare actors, props, loud noises, lights, and music, but with no intent to harm or injure you. Sorry, but this haunt is not wheelchair accessible. Before purchasing tickets, please consider these warnings and participate at your own risk. We are not responsible for any property that may be lost, stolen, or damaged. Evil Twin Studios assumes no liability for any injury or damage to persons as a result of the above.
Evil Twin Studios
During the Halloween season we operate an annual haunted house in South Pasadena, CA. And in the "off" season we specialize in creating frightening scenes for film, television, haunted attractions, and private events.
Evil Twin Studios WARD 13 Haunted Attraction
Evil Twin Studios' 2015 haunted attraction will make nightmares come true at a new location in South Pasadena. This Halloween season, sanity comes to die at WARD 13. There have always been dark rumors about the Raymond Hill Sanitarium, but the most disturbing ones center around an undocumented area for the most violent patients where experimentation took precendence over finding a cure. For the residents of the sanitarium, there was one thing they all feared more than death... WARD 13.
Raymond Hill Mortuary Haunted House
In 2014 we returned to the Fremont Centre Theatre for our annual haunted house. To create the most terrifying haunt of the Halloween season, we started fresh with an all-new theme, “Raymond Hill Mortuary.” The building was transformed back to its original mortuary roots, where the operators of the Raymond Hill Mortuary had a very, shall we say, unique way of dealing with the dead. The haunt received national recognition and frightened even the bravest visitors with unique and inventive scares. The Raymond Hill Mortuary was bigger and scarier than the Theatre of Terror with over 100 passionate volunteer scare actors and crew contributing to the success and allowing Evil Twin Studios to donate all proceeds from the event to the South Pasadena Educational Foundation.
Theatre of Terror Haunted House
Our 2013 charity haunted house "Theatre of Terror" was a huge success bringing together children, families, actors, writers, set designers, artists, and haunt enthusiasts including over 90 scare actors who volunteered their time. The Theatre of Terror received rave reviews online and in the press, ranking as one of LA’s top ten haunts. Television coverage on CBS and KCAL showed our community’s artistic endeavor all across LA and Orange Counties. Guests from as far away as Reno, Nevada, San Diego and Santa Monica came to South Pasadena to visit the haunt. And by the 7th and final night, almost all the souls who entered the Theater of Terror made it out alive.