Raw Food Nutrition Science, Health Educator, Raw Culinary Chef Certificate
Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 7:00 PM - Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 6:00 PM (EST)
The Graff Academy of Raw Food Education offers a Three Week Certification Course, One Week Home Chef Course, and a Three Days Weekend course. Click here to view the list of courses and dates planned
Raw Food Nutrition Science, Health Educator, Raw Culinary Chef Certificate
Develop a Raw Food Business with instruction from professionals that have over ten years experience educating students in raw food preparation and nutrition science, teaching on the road, catering raw food events and weddings, developing a delivery business and wholesale line of raw food, and opening one of the largest raw food restaurants in the country. We give individualized consultation and coaching to develop a personalized business plan for each student with support. We know what works and what does not! Increase your earning potential and professional status with this course. Our three-week program is the first to include all three: Nutrition Science, Health Educator and Culinary Arts in one comprehensive course. Our course will be limited in size to give individualized direction.
January 13 - February 2, 2013
Are you looking for a new direction? Have you been searching for a Raw Food Certification Course that is comprehensive, affordable and is taught by professionals, respected by leaders in the raw food movement? Many of our students have requested that we teach this course, sharing what we have learned over the years as professionals. Are you a trained raw chef having difficulty in finding your direction? This course is the one for you.
Three Weeks of Intensive Training
- Raw Food Nutrition Science. Learn the basic effects of diet on some major diseases.
- Learn why the raw food diet should be individualized.
- Consultation training with menu planning for some major health Issues.
- Learn principles and skills to become a raw food chef with time saving ideas.
- Learn in a Professional Raw Kitchen and see how you can build one.
- Learn the principles to make delicious nut milks, fermented foods, pickling vegetables, sprouting, cheeses, breads, chips, wraps, delicious cookies, pies, ice creams, cakes, salad dressings, marinated salads, nutmeats, entrees, juicing and many more delicious raw foods with a focus on shelf life.
- Learn how to garnish, plate and make beautiful presentations.
- Learn why some ingredients used by raw food chefs are not raw or the most healthy and what substitutes can be used.
- Learn how to use kitchen tools efficiently and what are the best tools.
- Packaging and labeling- what is required by law and what works best.
- Learn the important state and county rules for producing and selling food.
- Compliance and licensing for food processing establishments or restaurants.
- Learn how to plan and execute Raw Event Catering and Entertaining.
- Recipe Development with Planning and Costing Menus.
- Learn how to develop a Raw Food Delivery business out of your home.
- Learn how to shop for wholesale ingredients, produce and packaging.
- Learn unique ways to finance your business.
- Business Training- where to start and what kind of business is best for you.
- Presentation skills for teaching raw food classes with video feedback.
Cost for the 3-week (6 days a week) certification course including manuals, recipes, accommodations, and all food is $3800 per person. Compare our course with other Certifications that cost $6000 or more to include all of the different classes, and receive less information. Our classes are small and individualized. We do not use volunteers or other students to teach, with all classes being taught by Jackie and Gideon Graff. Register soon as space is limited. Payment plans or financing is available. No need for car rental, we can arrange pick-up from the airport and transportation to public transportation on days off.
To get an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 770 634-1572
The Graff Academy of Raw Food Education 3-Week Raw Food Chef Training is a slam-dunk Grade A+ experience for any individual looking to advance their knowledge and expertise in the world of Raw Food meal preparation. From the individualized
I came to The Graff Academy of Raw Food Education looking to understand what the world of raw food was all about. I left an aspiring chef with the experience that comes from spending hours working in a restaurant. Jackie's amazing recipes and Gideon's food industry knowledge compliment each other to make each day's experience at the Academy a nugget that builds on the next so that when you leave each student has a found their pot o' gold.
If you are wanting to build your raw food knowledge or just enhance what you have I strongly encourage you to look into attending The Graff Academy of Raw Food Education. You will be so glad you did.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Who are Jackie & Gideon Graff
Jackie Graff has been teaching raw food preparation and food science for more than a decade. An RN with 40 years’ experience in various areas of patient care and education, Ms. Graff is considered one of the country’s top raw food chefs and nutrition consultants.
She continues to teach raw food lifestyle classes throughout the country, is an instructor for Hallelujah Acres® Culinary Academy, and at the Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach FL. She has been frequently quoted in print and broadcast news outlets, including the Atlanta-Journal Constitution, Atlanta Woman magazine, Atlanta Jewish Life magazine, Fox 5 Good Day Atlanta, CNN Headline News, and North Georgia Today. Jackie is the author of 23 theme raw food recipe books, and has produced two instructional raw food DVDs. Jackie also contributed articles to several national and local magazines.
As an RN, Ms. Graff has held key hospital management positions and was a clinical instructor to nurses. She also served as an associate professor at Life University, teaching raw food instruction to returning alumni. She has an understanding of nutrition, anatomy and physiology of the human body and possesses a firsthand knowledge of the negative consequences of the Standard American Diet (SAD) on a person’s long-term health. She earned her B.S. degree in Nursing from the University of South Carolina.
Gideon Graff – along with Jackie has taught raw food preparation for almost a decade. His roles include raw food chef, health coach, and director of Sprout Raw Food, the Graff’s consulting and raw food catering and distribution business. He has served as an instructor for Hallelujah Acres® Culinary Academy. Gideon has 35 years experience in food and hospitality management. An accomplished public speaker, he is experienced in both conference planning and fund raising. Previously, Gideon and Jackie co-founded and operated the Sprout Café and Shinui Living Food Learning Center, a first-of-its kind center devoted to teaching and promoting the raw food lifestyle in Roswell, Georgia. Together they lost weight, and eliminated many physical problems, resulting in them no longer requiring blood pressure, cholesterol and other medications. They attribute their healthy state to eating raw foods.
"The raw vegan lifestyle, made is possible for us to enjoy our senior years beyond our wildest dreams, making it indeed a golden time. We like the opportunity to pass this knowledge to you”
Jackie & Gideon Graff