On sale: Thursday, 6/30 @ 10am
Door 8 / Show 9
The Randy and Lahey show is a silly, sexist, drunken hour and a half of songs and skits, audience participation, profanity, Shakespeare, and general hilarity. Over the past eight years it has developed into the fastest moving two man show in the known universe.
From Newfoundland to Vancouver Island several hundred thousand people have thrilled to Randy and Lahey's shennanigins. It's a constantly moving showcase of two television icons who pull no punches when battering the audience with "Batman and Robin" or "The Shit Rap." The innocent honesty of an out- of-control drunken ex-cop Trailer Park Supervisor and his side-kick Randybobandy the cheeseburger eating ex male prostitute, weekend Trailer Park Supervisor is pants pissing humour at its warmest.
The show itself is roughly based on the T.V. series and movies, but being live, necessitates a different format and different is the operative word here. There is nothing like it anywhere. Shit talk and poetry; sodomy and sweet talk all thrown together with music and mayhem. What more could a room full of fun seekers want.
Randy and Lahey can do a toned down version but why bother. It's no fun that way. In other words; adult audiences only.
• Slim's is an ALL AGES (6+) venue.
• No refunds or exchanges are permitted, except in the case of headliner cancellation or date change. Opening acts are subject to change.
• There is an 8 ticket limit per customer unless otherwise stated.
• NEVER buy third party tickets (Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) for over face value. Scalped tickets may not be honored.
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Slim’s Presents.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general show info, click here.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.