Rally Saint Louis & the Future of the Region's Marketing - #SMCSTL
Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mark your calendar to celebrate the launch of a special initiative to promote Saint Louis. It is an effort unlike anything ever attempted, not just in the Saint Louis region, but across the U.S.
The Rally Saint Louis Project is a new campaign dedicated to generating ideas and support for marketing greater Saint Louis. You may be familiar with Aaron Perlut's December 2011 Forbes article, "St. Louis Doesn't Suck." That article triggered an outpouring of suggestions for better promoting all that makes St. Louis an awesome place to work and live. Rally STL was born as "a platform to empower the residents of St. Louis, enabling them to help shape the future and perceptions of St. Louis."
You can become a part of this movement.
Thursday, Nov. 15th
at 5:30 p.m.
for a lively discussion about the Rally STL project and how we can leverage this first-of-its-kind crowdsourcing and crowdfunding platform to generate ideas and funding for a campaign that will promote what makes St. Louis great.
- Mayor Francis Slay, City of St. Louis (@MajorSlay)
- Joe Reagan (@JoeReaganSTL), President and CEO, St. Louis Regional Chamber & Growth Association (@stlrcga)
- Brian Hall, CMO, St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission (@ExploreStLouis)
- Aaron Perlut (@AaronPerlut), Managing Partner, Elasticity and Co-Founder, Rally STL (@RallySTL)
- One free Purus vodka drink per attendee and free food to all registrants
- Gifts from Purus Organic Wheat Vodka and Hardee's for the first 100 registrants.
- Cash bar, 5:30 - 9pm
- Open buffet, 5:30 - 9pm: Mini Tacos, Burgers, Toasted Ravioli, Chicken Satay, Meatballs, Veggies
- 5:30 - Registration
- 6:00 - 7:00 - Panel Discussion
- 7:00 - 9:00 - Cocktails and Buffet
Special Thanks to our Sponsors!
Note: Outfield is outdoor venue but will be enclosed and heated. We recommend bringing along your jacket. Enter at 7th St.
Learn more about Rally STL at RallySTL.org