The Broward Young Black Progressives (BYBP) is set to host “Rally on Tally” a two-day statewide millennial led mobilization to promote engagement in the legislative process, identify future political leaders and to magnify Florida’s solidarity and resistance to the current political climate in Florida.
During the Rally on Tally attendees will be:
- Engaged by guest speakers, including city and state elected officials as well as esteemed members of the community and fellow millennial leaders.
- Have the opportunity to meet their representatives and learn proactive ways to be engaged in the legislative process, during an evening mixer.
The objective of the Rally on Tally is to bring together Florida based groups to march and rally advocating for:
Education reform | Criminal Justice and Juvenile Justice reform | Economic development |Environmental protection and preservation
Rally Registration Information
- The cost for this event is $50, which includes travel and lodging.
- To reserve your spot for this event, go to: http://broward-ybp.com/rally-on-tally-2017/
- Transportation will be provided, departing April 11th from Orlando, Tampa, Gainesville, Boca Raton and Jacksonville, beginning at 7p.m.
- Buses will depart Tallahassee at 2pm on Tuesday, April 13th, 2017.
If you would like to serve as a sponsor for this event or donate, please reach out to Amber Vaughan, Chief of Staff for Broward Young Black Progressives, email@example.com.
This is our moment to stand together as Floridians and show our elected officials we: (1) Are paying attention to what's happening within our government; (2) Will hold them accountable and (3) Are no longer willing to sit on the sidelines, hoping for the best. Thank you in advance for what you're doing to help us make this Rally a REALITY!