Actions and Detail Panel
Raleigh Prayer on Wheels
Sat, April 22, 2017, 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM EDT
A 32-mile Prayer Tour by Bicycle Across Raleigh
on Saturday, April 22, 2017
(Rain Date May 6)
Begins at Anderson Point Park, 20 Anderson Point Dr., Raleigh
• Stops for prayer and refreshments at strategic locations
• Almost entirely on Raleigh greenways
• Concludes with a cookout
"Let’s Bless Our City Through Prayer!"
Unless the LORD builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the LORD guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain.
• Arrive at Anderson Point Park, 20 Anderson Point Dr., Raleigh (departure point) at 7:30 a.m.
All riders will be given a free bike adjustment!
• Depart from Anderson Point Park at 8:00 a.m.
• Prayer on Wheels ride (loop around Raleigh with various prayer stops, lunch, and breaks)
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 pm
• Closing Prayer and Cookout at Anderson Point Park at 5:30 p.m.