Rake In The Referrals
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Create a Steady Stream of HOT Prospects
by Business Coach, Mary Cravets
- Warm leads who already like and trust you.
- A low-cost alternative to expensive advertising & marketing.
- Hand-down the most fun people to work with.
- Way less work to convert into paying clients!
Come to this workshop and learn how to get more (a lot more!) referrals!
Attend this live workshop on Tuesday, November 12th from 9-11am where Mary will show you:
- The 3 keys to generating a steady stream of referrals (and income!)
- Exactly how to ask for referrals without feeling pushy or salesy
- The important difference between referrals and "word of mouth"
- How to target profitable partnerships that will bring you referrals over and over
- The 2 critical components to referral generation that lead to people either loving and referring you, or thinking you’re just out for yourself!
Parking is $2.00—a one-day parking permit may be purchased in any lot from a Parking Permit Machine. Street parking requires a Cuesta College parking permit and please do not park in spaces marked for staff.
***Light refreshments will be served***
When & Where
Hosted by Business & Entrepreneurship Center at Cuesta College
The Business & Entrepreneurship Center at Cuesta College (BEC) works with private, public and nonprofit resources to build strong, sustainable and successful businesses. The result is wealth creation, job creation and retention and better economic health in California.