Sales Ended

Raising awareness of carbon monoxide risks in the home

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Luton Irish Forum

Kathleen Connolly House

102 Hitchen Road

Luton

LU2 0ES

United Kingdom

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

This event is run by the Gas Safe Charity and is aimed at people who want to learn about the signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and share that knowledge with their work colleagues and/or community. If you are from a community group, home care agency or a charity that delivers services in the homes of vulnerable people this course is for you. After attending you will receive a set of training materials in order to share your learning with your colleagues and\or volunteers. It could protect your life and people you know or care about.

It starts at 10 and finishes with a buffet lunch at 12.30. If you would like to know more about the event please call Simon on 07549 956376.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Luton Irish Forum

Kathleen Connolly House

102 Hitchen Road

Luton

LU2 0ES

United Kingdom

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved