Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Raindrop Harmonics Phase 1: Vibrational Raindrop Technique, Vibrational VitaFlex
Monday, September 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM (CDT)
Time: 12 hours
Equipment: Classic Essential Oils and Tuning Forks will be provided but bring your own favorites if you have a specific VRT that you want to give/receive.
Prerequisite: Must know how to give Raindrop Technique (any version is okay)
- Phase 1 Course Includes:
- Interactive Lecture with multi-media presentations covering the History of Sound Healing, Vibrational Raindrop Technique, and the use of Essential Oils
- Overview of different types of tuning forks (steel, aluminum) and their frequencies
- Hands on Experience with Vibrational Raindrop Technique (VRT) developed by Dr. Christi Bonds-Garrett utilizing our Classic Tuning Fork Kit and other Systems Kits with essential oils
- Introduction to Vibrational VitaFlex with focus on Detoxification and Rejuvenation protocols
- How to write up the results of Raindrop Harmonics sessions
- 12 hour course that is taught live
- Course taught by Dr. Bonds-Garrett, Developer of Vibrational Raindrop Technique
- A Certificate of Attendance (12 CEUs)
- See www.RaindropHarmonicsClasses.wordpress.com for information about Accommodations, travel, and Paducah
When & Where
Dr. Christi Bonds-Garrett and Integrative Medicine of Kentucky
Dr. Christi Bonds-Garrett, M.A., M.D., has been offering Integrative Medical care since 1995, and has treated thousands of patients from this perspective. She received both her Master’s Degree and Medical Degree from the University of Nevada, and completed a Residency Program in Family Practice in 1992, as well as becoming Board Certified in Family Medicine. While working as Medical Director for three Native American Clinics near Yosemite, California, she pursued advanced studies in Medical Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Nutrition and Homeopathy. Most recently, she completed a Fellowship in Integrative Medicine through the University of Arizona with Dr. Andrew Weil. She serves as a member of the Scientific and Advisory Council of Young Living Essential Oils, as well as the Executive Board of AIRASE, a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing research with essential oils. She just completed an article of "Menstrual Irregularities and Essential Oils" for the Japanese journal Aromatopia, and is currently writing a book exploring the uses of essential oils for women's health.