Actions and Detail Panel
RADWIN Product Training
Mon, March 13, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Learn about RADWIN’s new and disruptive family of JET products by joining our professional training session at WISPAmerica.
- Sales and sales engineering professionals will align with RADWIN’s new JET portfolio, positioning and deployment scenarios.
- Technical and installation personnel will discover RADWIN’s RF capabilities and receive hands on training for RADWIN Manager, alignment procedures and best installation practices.
A qualified technical Installation certification is handed out to technical personnel that take and pass the test. Non-technical sales people are also welcome to attend the training.
- Introduction to RADWIN
- RF Principles
- RADWIN Manager
- JET AIR & PRO: Bi-BeamTM Beamforming Base Stations
- SU AIR & PRO: Next generation Subscriber Units
- RADWIN 5000 AIR & PRO: An overview of RADWIN Base stations for low density areas
- WINTouch: Overview and live demo of RADWIN’s new and innovative SU installation tool
- RADWIN 2000 D+ PtP: Product overview
Pay $99, attend class and receive $499 credit towards your next purchase.
RADWIN is a market leader in high-performance Broadband Wireless Access, dedicated to satisfying the needs of service providers. RADWIN carrier class wireless suite including beamforming Point-to-Multipoint and Point-to-Point is widely deployed in Tier 1 service providers worldwide for business and residential access and backhaul applications in challenging conditions.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time
Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
250 N. Main Street
Memphis, TN 38103