Actions and Detail Panel
Radtour Cedar Rapids 2017
Sun, May 14, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Radtour promotes the bicycle and real food movements with intimate, community-oriented bicycle tours of small farms. Each farm is paired with a chef serving local food tastings. We are proud to feature the Superhero Farmers that grow our food and Rockstar Chefs who source local ingredients. Riders enjoy delicious food and handcrafted beverages while roaming farms in the company of friends. Ride on!
The Mother Lovers Ride:
We are celebrating our human mothers as well as mother cultures! Mother cultures are used to make kombucha, sourdough bread and other ferments. Keeping it funky! Bring your mom on the ride! Use promo code: motherlover for the mom discount.
The RAD 2017 Cedar Rapids lineup:
- With us as always, our excellent host Goldfinch Cyclery
- Dan and Debbie's Creamery
- Pavelka's Point Meats
- Chef Andrew Hoffman from Quarter Barrel Arcade and Brewery
- Lincoln Wine Bar
- Abbe Hills Farm
- Aaron Hall of Local Crumb
- Hue Hill Farms Ferments from Jean Donohue
- Caucho! featuring Chef Tibbs
- Check in 9AM at Goldfinch Cyclery
- Bring a cotton garment for onsite screen printing
- We roll around 10ish
- The route is 49 miles of mixed terrain.
- Post ride fiesta at Caucho!