WORKOUT, PALEO POTLUCK, RAFFLE PRIZES, WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE...
Does it get any better than that? So here's the deal...
COME AND CELEBRATE WITH RACESTART FOR OUR 3nd ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY!
Participate in a buddy workout, enjoy some healthy treats, and get in the holiday spirit with a white elephant gift exchange and raffle prizes!
JOIN US ON SATURDAY,
10AM-11:15 Buddy Workout
- HOLIDAY CHEER
- RAFFLE PRIZES
- WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE
REMEMBER, keep the treats for sharing paleo/healthy! For ideas visit our Pintrest Page,
and click on "RS Holiday Event Food Ideas".
- unlimited members, you're already covered
- If you have a punch card, one punch for the day
- Or just visiting, "Drop-In" for $20
- First time visitors are FREE!
- 1 TICKET: If you workout
- 1 TICKET: If you bring a treat to share
- 1 TICKET: If you participate in the white elephant gift exchange
- 1 TICKET: If you bring a friend
This means you are able to win up to 4 tickets/4 more chances to win!
WHAT IS A WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT PARTY?
- White elephant parties have been known to result in playful rivalries between players trying to get sought-after items. The goal of a white elephant party is usually to entertain rather than to gain.
- Gifts are typically inexpensive, humorous items or used items from home. The term white elephant refers to a gift whose maintenance costs exceed its usefulness.
- Each participant supplies one wrapped gift. The gifts are placed in a central location, and participants determine in what order they will take turns selecting them
WHITE ELEPHANT RULES:
We start out with a bowl full of numbers and randomly draw a number- that will determine the order of which we select gifts. The person who drew #1 opens a wrapped gift and the turn ends. On subsequent turns, each person can open a new present or is allowed the option to "steal" another person's unwrapped gift. When a person's gift is stolen, that person can either choose another wrapped gift to open or can steal from another player. The game is over when the last person goes and the first person goes again.
- It is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED not required that you participate in the white elephant gift exchange.
- IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE bring one wrapped present and don't put your name on it.