San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join in the 1st Annual
RACE To End Homelessness 5K in Central Florida!
Run, Walk, Jog or Skip to help prevent families from becoming homeless during a crisis. This event benefits A Grateful Mind, a charity organization dedicated to providing Emergency Crisis Assistance & Educational Resources to the homeless & impoverished, to aid them in becoming self-sufficient & move beyond their crisis.
In this Race To End Homelessness there's space for competitive & recreational runners alike. And though homelessness in Orlando continues to rise, you can help end it by registering to run, walk or jog while enjoying a family-friendly atmosphere, featuring local musical talents a Silent Auction & more!
To get a feel for the scope of the day, Sunday- November 17th
- Race Day Registration/Check in starts at 7:00am until 7:45am
- The 5K Run/Walk Kicks off at - 8:00am
Refreshments and Awards are after the race
- AWARDS Given to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishers (male/female)
- OTHER Commemorative Awards for most creative team, fastest child runner & top fundraisers along with
- SURPRISE GIVEWAYS throughout the day!
- Individual Runners or Walkers: $25.00
- Teams of 5 or More: $20.00 Per Person
- Teams of 10 or More: $15.00 Per Person
- Kids 12 & Under: $15.00 Per Child
- Late Registration (Race Day): $30.00 (or bring up to 5 canned goods to receive up to $5 OFF!)
- FREE Admission to Moss Park for all registered run/walk participants!
FREE Race T-Shirts to the first 250 registered participants!
FREE Race Sports Bottles to the first 350 registered participants!
- Other FREE Goodies just cause we want to thank you so much!
ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD & FUN
- Live Local Musical Performances/DJ
- Refreshments & Water (until it's gone:)
- Activities for kids (face painting, balloons, playground)
- Silent Auction & Anything else that is deemed exciting for the attendees
Is there a list of items that will be available during the Silent Auction? Yes, the list is on the race site here.
Is it too late to become a sponsor for the event? Not at all, we can not do this event without the help from our sponsors. All are always welcomed and needed at any point prior to the race. See our sponsor info on the race site or by clicking here.
Can I just register the day of the race to walk or run? Yes, of course. But early registeration is encouraged so that each participant is able to benefit from the free goodies that will be available to the those who register early.
Are there age limits to enter the event? No, there is no age restrictions.
What are my parking options getting to the event? Registered run/walk/joggers do not have a park admission fee for themselves or their guest (in the same automobile). RTEH Greeters will be out to direct attendees to open parkling areas.
If I give a general donation for the run/walk is it tax deductible? Yes, it is. A Grateful Mind is a 501c3 tax exempt charity. Visit the agency site: www.AGratefulMind.org
Who can I contact if I'd like to speak to someone with any questions?
Call A Grateful Mind's office, (407) 900-5558
Finally, do I have to print my ticket and bring it to the event?
Absolutely not. We'll be expecting you & will thank you in person when you get there.
To get even more detailed information, visit the 5K website at: www.TheRaceToEndHomelessness.org
We can not close without sending a HUGE 'THANK YOU' to all of our event sponsors who have attached themselves to our vision to help the homeless & impoverished move beyond their crisis-
*B-Love International *Coco Chic Eyelash Bar *Comprehensive Psychological & Assessment Svcs. *Disney *Envision Tax & Accounting Services *Integrative Physical Medicine *Luminus Photography*New Standard Technologies *Orlando Penny Saver *PRP Wine Intl. *Spiritual Insights w/Charlotte Spicer
*Vital Flair Catering *VOA Orlando and...
We hope to see YOU at the FINISH LINE!!
When & Where
A Grateful Mind International
A Grateful Mind International is a 501c3 Tax Exempt charity that operates as a 'Community Outreach Services' agency, providing Emergency Crisis Assistance & Educational Resources to homeless and impoverished men, women and children of Central Florida. Our goal is to empower families to move beyond their crises and get them on a path to self-sufficiency.
Visit us online or volunteer: www.AGratefulMind.org