San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ABOUT THE RACE:
The University of Wisconsin Law School's Public Interest Law Foundation (PILF) is combining the 26th annual Race Judicata with the Student Bar Association's (SBA) Dean's Cup 5k. The race will take place on Saturday, September 13, 2014, on Madison's Lake Shore Path, beginning at 9:00 a.m. The event will start just north of Parking Lot 60, off University Bay Drive, near UW Hospital. Check-In and Day-Of Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
All donations from Race Judicata/Dean's Cup 5k, which is co-sponsered by PILF, SBA, and the UW Medial School, will be used to support summer grants for students working in unpaid positions in public interest law.
The race is open to the public, runners and walkers are welcome!
Click here for a link to the course map.
- All participants must download, print, and complete a waiver form and submit it the morning of the race when they check in.
- Please download and complete the Registration form and the Waiver form.
- Registration is FREE. Donations are welcome and any participant donating $10 or more will receive a PILF sweatband.
- Water and fruit will be provided for runners and walkers.
- If running as a team, entire teams do not have to register. The first person to register from each team will need to create a team name. After that, other participants can simply select the team from a drop-down list.
- You may also register in person on the morning of the race.
- Is there an entrance fee? No. But donations are welcome!
- Will the race be timed? Yes! We will utilize a bib timing system, run by the UW Running club. Results will be available online on the day of the race.
- Where are my parking options for race day? Parking will be available in UW Parking Lot 60 (near the Hospital, across from the Goodman Softball Fields.) The registration tables and start/finish line will be located adjacent to Parking Lot 60. Directions are included on the course map.
- Will there be t-shirts available to buy? No. But there will be really cool PILF sweatbands that you can get with a donation of $10 or more.
- How will the law school/med school know that I am a student and am running for the Dean's Cup? Volunteers will be taking the names and school of each participant that crosses the finish line. Only current students count towards the Dean's Cup point system.
Contact Hannah Wrobel (HWrobel@wisc.edu) or Lindsay Hawkins (LMHawkins@wisc.edu)
UW-Madison, PILF, and Race Judicata are not affiliated with Chicago Volunteer Legal Services or its Race Judicata event.