San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
QuickBooks Workshop II
This is a fast-paced and informative training seminar. This is a hands-on computer based QuickBooks training. Each participant will receive a training manual. Q&A time is available to address your specific questions. The class is presented by Fay Uraynar, a CPA and certified QuickBooks advisor. Classes are held at UW-Sheboygan in the Learning Resources Building Computer Lab 5001 Thursday, Oct 13th from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Lunch is not provided. Cost is $199 ($219 after Oct 7th). Pre-registration is required.
Topics to be covered include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing financial data and reports
- Estimates, Inventory, Time Tracking
- Customize forms, classes, credit memos
- Payroll and typical payroll problems
- Tracking and paying sales tax
- Time saving and troubleshooting tips
- Creating reports
- Tips on using the system the right way
Go to www.quickbooksworkshop.com/contact.html or call 920-457-8007 for more information.