QuickBooks Online Basic Course
Have you had trouble setting up your QuickBooks online? Come ready to learn! Participants will learn how to:
1. Set up a company and navigate within QuickBooks;
2. Update an create customers and vendors to the company's profile;
3. Connect bank accounts and other accounts to QuickBooks;
4. Create invoices and sales receipts for clients;
5. Learn how to receive payments within QuickBooks; and
6. Run financial reports to determine your company's overall health.
Participants are requested to bring their own computers. Please note, this is a "hands on" learning experience. The workshop will begin 9:30 a.m. sharply and end at 12:00 p.m.