- Boost your chances of landing a job in this tough market.
- Improve your business' bottom line by automating your accouting and invoicing tasks.
- Simplify your bookkeeping.
- Get hands-on training in a small class environment. (Please bring your laptop to this class).
Why Attend this Atlanta Quickbooks Class?
- You'll learn from a tech-savvy professional accountant. Your instructor is an Intuit Certified ProAdvisor in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks Online.
- You'll get personalized attention in the small class sizes.
- Hands-on computer based training.
- Affordably priced classes to fit in your budget.
Please bring your laptop to this class. We will provide a student version of QuickBooks Online for your use during class.
Topics Covered - This is a Quickbooks Fundamentals Class. In the two days you will learn how to:
1. Understand the features of your QBO Subscription.
2. Import Data.
3. Set Up A New Company.
4. Record Sales, Revenue, Expense and Purchase Transactions
5. Create Reports.
6. Active QuickBooks Payments
7. Setup QuickBooks Online Payroll
8. Run QuickBooks Payroll Reports
Classes are offered on a Friday and Saturday, or on two consecutive Fridays on alternating months. So, one month will have the Friday class, and the next will have the Friday/Saturday class.
Locations (Buckhead/Lenox or Midtown):
We will pay your parking fees.
Offices at Lenox (Buckhead) - Friday Classes
3355 Lenox Road
Across the street from Lenox Mall
Atlanta, GA 30326
Offices at Peachtree - Friday and Saturday Classes
1100 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
If instructor cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a student cancels registration, at least 10 days prior to class, instructor will issue a refund less $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued if student cancels within 10 days of class; student will be issued a credit (less $100 administrative fee). The credit is good for 90 days.