San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Part 1: Advanced 9am-1pm,The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2016 & 2015 Editions, as well as advanced topics including:
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Entering Your Programs.
- Adding Your Annual Budget.
- Entering Your Outside Payroll.
- Creating Reports for the Board.
- Creating Reports for Your Accountant.
- Tracking Your Members and Donors.
- Tracking Grants, Pledges, and Dues.
- Year-End Acknowledgments
- Plus: Whats New for 2016 & 2015
- New look for the 2016 Editions
- Track Potential Donors in the new Lead Center
- New Calendar that includes: Appointments and To-Do’s
- Attaching Scan Documents for free
- Using the New Report Center
- Cutting & Pasting lists from Excel into QuickBooks®
- Updating to the latest Version
- Comparing the On-Line Edition to the Desktop Version
- New search feature and more
Part 2: Advanced 1:30-4:30pm, is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things. The advanced topics include:
- Tracking Special Fundraising Events.
- Printing personalized Donor Thank-You Letters directly from QuickBooks®
- Tracking Funds
- Two Ways to get year-end donor- Acknowledgements
- Finding Bank Reconciliation Outages
- Recording In-Kind Contributions
- Customizing Forms
- Memorizing Repeating Transactions.
- Auto-Recording Membership Dues.
- Tracking Volunteers.
- Advanced Budgeting by Grant/Program
- Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants
- And More!
Now offering CPE credits!
Tickets include lunch!
Save This Event
When & Where
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA
Since 2000, Gregg has been teaching QuickBooks seminars around the country for various groups and is considered to be an expert in the program. He has taught both new users as well as other CPAs, who are themselves considered experts in the software. Gregg is an Advanced certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor. Annually, Gregg teaches for Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks, during the QuickBooks Accountant Update Tour given around the country. The tours purpose is to teach accountants the new features available in the latest version of QuickBooks. In total, Gregg has taught over 1000 seminars to more than 30,000 students. Presently, Gregg is teaching seminars around the country designed exclusively for nonprofits and contractors.