Part 1: Advanced 9am-1pm,The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2016 & 2015 Editions, as well as advanced topics including:
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Entering Your Programs.
- Adding Your Annual Budget.
- Entering Your Outside Payroll.
- Creating Reports for the Board.
- Creating Reports for Your Accountant.
- Tracking Your Members and Donors.
- Tracking Grants, Pledges, and Dues.
- Year-End Acknowledgments
- Plus: Whats New for 2016 & 2015
- New look for the 2016 Editions
- Track Potential Donors in the new Lead Center
- New Calendar that includes: Appointments and To-Do’s
- Attaching Scan Documents for free
- Using the New Report Center
- Cutting & Pasting lists from Excel into QuickBooks®
- Updating to the latest Version
- Comparing the On-Line Edition to the Desktop Version
- New search feature and more
Part 2: Advanced 1:30-4:30pm, is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things. The advanced topics include:
- Tracking Special Fundraising Events.
- Printing personalized Donor Thank-You Letters directly from QuickBooks®
- Tracking Funds
- Two Ways to get year-end donor- Acknowledgements
- Finding Bank Reconciliation Outages
- Recording In-Kind Contributions
- Customizing Forms
- Memorizing Repeating Transactions.
- Auto-Recording Membership Dues.
- Tracking Volunteers.
- Advanced Budgeting by Grant/Program
- Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants
- And More!
Now offering CPE credits!