QuickBooks in the Classroom Long Island - July 2013
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Carle Place, NY
Registration is Now Open
Hands-on QuickBooks Training - $199
The next best thing to having your own personal trainer.
The most comprehensive one day class around. Our course was designed by the Accounting and QuickBooks Experts at Presti & Naegele. Drawn from thousands of personalized training and consulting hours at real world businesses in and around New York.
|What to Expect|
|9:00 AM||Morning Session Begins|
|12:30 PM to 1:15 PM||Lunch|
|1:30 PM||Afternoon Session Begins|
|4:00 PM||End of Day and Q&A|
|Introduction to QuickBooks form, lists and registers|
|All the Accounting you'll need to know|
|Installing QuickBooks and setting up a QuickBooks company|
|Selling, Buying and Banking|
|In product reports and basic customization|
What you'll get
- Comprehensive workbook to take home that includes all the step by step instructions from class (and some).
- Access to a computer for the day so you can follow along.
- Hands on personal attention. This class is restricted to 10 students to allow for more personalized training.
- All your questions answered. In addition to periodic check ins during the class we will have about an hour at the end of the day to answer your questions.
What's not included
- Lunch will not be provided. However there are plenty of options nearby.
- This is not a certification class.
- This is a class for QuickBooks for PC. We will not review QB for Mac or QB Online during this session. Those versions will be covered in dedicated classes available in the coming months.
- Cost for this one day session is $199.
Should you need a more comprehensive list of covered topics please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alicia @ 877-684-8411.
When & Where
Presti & Naegele
Presti & Naegele is a full service accounting firm that has been providing business and tax services in the metropolitan New York area since 1982. Our hands-on approach to business is more than just a marketing pitch. It's the first step in forging a long-standing relationship with some of the best in the business. Our staff of professionals provides audit, compliance, business management and expert QuickBooks assistance and analysis to our clients.
In addition to our accounting acumen the professionals at Presti& Naegele have been Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors since the beginning of that program in 1999. We believe that our ability to provide comprehensive service to our clients means we must be current on the latest offerings and advances.
Our QuickBooks Consulting Division provides customized accounting solutions utilizing QuickBooks as our core offering. We provide both small and mid‐sized business clients with a host of services including software selection, installation, file set‐up, product integration and staff training. We sell and support all versions of QuickBooks including Mac, Pro, Premier, Online, Enterprise and Point of Sale.
In 2006 we were selected to participate in Intuit’s Partner Program consisting of only 200 firms throughout the United States. As members of this elite group we are required to fulfill additional training and provide exceptional customer service. Since 2006, we have maintained our Premier Status with a client Net Promoter Score of 100%. Presti & Naegele