QuickBooks: Handling Credit Card Purchases - The Right Way!
Friday, June 10, 2011 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Avoid making critical mistakes in your bookkeeping by attending my "QuickBooks: Handling Credit Card Purchases - The Right Way!" webinar.
WHAT'S IN STORE?
Join Scott as he works through live examples of the right and wrong
ways to record credit card transactions (when you purchase goods
and services for your business) and gain a better
understanding of the following:
- Why a "credit card expense" account is potentially
costing you tax deductions
- How to record individual transactions properly
- The correct setup of the credit card in the chart
- How to deal with partial payments on account
- How to transfer balances between cards
- A quick and easy way to verify that you're tracking
the card activity correctly.
- Much more...
He will ensure there is time for Q+A during the webinar as well!
YES - this webinar will be recorded!
A link will be sent to everyone that registers upon completion of the live event so that you can play the webinar back at your convenience.
THIS WEBINAR IS PERFECT FOR:
- Small business owners
- Anyone that wants to learn more about QuickBooks
SUPER BONUS FOR THIS WEBINAR!
One lucky webinar attendee will be chosen to receive a brand new, single user CD of QuickBooks Premier 2011 (a $400 value!!). This CD includes the General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing/Wholesale, Retail, Non-Profit, and Professional Services editions - just select the one you prefer during installation.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING SCOTT'S TEACHING STYLE...
"I wanted to take a minute and sincerely thank you for the work you are doing with QuickBooks (1 on 1 training, webinars, battling with Intuit and hosting a fantastic blog which is very helpful). Your approach with people and groups is effective and appreciated in many ways. You are a valuable resource and I appreciate you and your work. Keep up the wonderful work you do!"
"When Scott teaches or speaks about business finances and QuickBooks, people get it. He has a real gift with this subject matter"
NO RISK TO YOU - SIGN UP TODAY!
Scott's webinars are always offered with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you don't find the content to be helpful, just drop off the call in the first 30 minutes and request a refund. Your registration fee will be refunded to you - no questions asked.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE VERY IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
- This webinar will be recorded and a link provided for later playback to all paid attendees. So, if you are unable to attend the live event, sign up anyway and watch the playback at your convenience.
- This webinar will focus on the Windows versions of QuickBooks (i.e. Pro, Premier and Enterprise). It is not designed for those using the Online or Mac versions of QuickBooks.
- This webinar will provide both explanatory slides and actual demonstrations of the various tips directly within QuickBooks.
- All times shown are Eastern Time
Questions about the webinar? Just use the contact link elsewhere on this page and Scott will respond to your concerns.
Ready to register? Click the Register Now button at the top of the page.
When & Where
Scott Gregory, QuickBooks Specialist and CFO
Scott has been helping businesses unlock the mysteries of QuickBooks, accounting, inventory, manufacturing/distribution and finance for over 30 years.
His easy-to-understand teaching style has helped hundreds of business owners, entrepreneurs, and bookkeepers gain clarity with QuickBooks, eliminate confusion, and be successful with their favorite software!
Some of Scott's credentials:
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) from the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- QuickBooks instructor in such venues as: Ohio Society of CPAs, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Lakeland Community College, Intuit Town Hall Meetings
- Worked with QuickBooks software for 19+ years and in business finance and accounting for 30+ years.