San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
QuickBooks Financing • 2 hours • Free
Are you applying for a loan? Do you know that your financial statements are critically important to your loan application? Are the financial statements you are getting from QuickBooks properly reflecting your financial condition? In the QuickBooks Financing class you will learn:
- Why lenders value ownership/management that understand the business financial condition
- Common mistakes in preparing financial statements
- How to discuss your financial statements with a lender
Our job at the Tarrant SBDC is to learn keys to successful financing from the Small Business Administration (SBA) and lenders. We will help you use the knowledge you have gained in this class to better prepare you in ways that lenders value.
When & Where
The Tarrant Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides help in all stages of entrepreneurial business ownership:
- Pre-Venture - Our Business Advisors help you develop a business or marketing plan, navigate the incorporation process, determine funding needs and match you up with local funding entities.
- Start-up - We provide guidance during the formative years, help you evaluate cash flow and financials and help with determining product & customer life cycles.
- Established - We help you evaluate risks and secure needed resources for long-term growth, profitability and success.
Each step of the way, we provide management consulting, training and technical assistance, which builds on and ties into the counseling services provided by our Business Advisors. Our training seminars constantly evolve in order to bring you the most critical, current information available.
The SBDC partners with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Tarrant County College, federal, state and local governments, and private organizations, to provide services designed to help build and grow your successful business.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.