Join Accion Women’s Business Center and AIDARA for a 4 session training series on QuickBooks Online. In this full course, the instructor will demonstrate the basics of bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online and will work interactively with students. The course is broken into two parts with the first 3 focused on QuickBooks bookkeeping and the final part focusing on small business recordkeeping, document management, and organization. This course is ideal for micro, small and mid-sized businesses that would like to learn or improve their knowledge of the Quickbooks Online accounting software. This course does not require prior knowledge of bookkeeping or accounting, but students should have a basic understanding of navigating computer systems.
All sessions will be held at Accion Lending & Learning Center @ 225 W. Poplar | 78212 from 6:00—8:00 pm on:
> Tuesday, February 18
> Thursday, February 20
> Tuesday, February 25
> Thursday, February 27
The cost of the training is $50.00 per participant for all 4 trainings. During the class, participants will have access to the QuickBooks Online software for training purposes; however, those participants that already have the software are encouraged to bring their own laptops. Due to the nature of this class, space is limited. Any cancellations must be received 48 hours in advance in order to receive a refund. If you prefer to pay by check or cash, please contact Margot Fuentes at 210-226-3664 ext. 1261 or email@example.com.
By the end of this training series, you will be able to:
· Create a new QuickBooks company
· Modify the preset chart of accounts to suit your business’s needs'
· Add information to company lists or edit lists
· Open and use registers for any QuickBooks balance sheet accounts
· Download Bank statements and Reconcile a QuickBooks checking account
· Download and Track credit card transactions
· Create customer invoices and statements
· Create sales orders
· Receive payments from customers and make bank deposits
· Write QuickBooks checks and assign amounts to specific expense accounts
· Enter/Pay bills from QuickBooks accounts payable
· Have a basic understanding of business recordkeeping and the impact it has on the success and profitability of a business.
· Establish simple processes and systems in your business that save time, money and increase productivity.