In the categories of design, manufacturing, distribution, and aftermarket services, Flex has established itself as a global leader without equal. With over 100 sites in 30 countries, and 200,000 highly skilled innovators at the ready, Flex is helping customers big and small solve the challenges of the connected age.
Join us on a roadtrip to one of their manufacturing plants in neighbouring Malaysia. The Senai-3 plant produces Rotimatic machines, Xerox printers and many others.
Get face time with production executives, understand Flex’s “Sketch to Scale” concept and how your IOT/ hardware startup can tap on it.
0830 - 1100: Enroute to Malaysia
1100 - 1300: Plant tour and meetings
1300 - 1400: Lunch (meetings continue)
1400 - 1600: Enroute to Singapore
1) This trip is free and includes transportation, refreshments and lunch.
2) To facilitate discussion, you are expected to give a short presentation on your startup. Complete all fields on this Eventbrite registration page.
3) This is a cross-border trip. Please ensure your passport and any visa are valid. Singaporeans do not require visas to enter Malaysia. Foreigners may require visas to enter Malaysia and re-enter Singapore.
4) Transportation will be provided to and from the site in Malaysia. There is one gathering point only at ACE, Level 1, Blk 79, one-North.
5) Bus will leave at 8:30am sharp, so please be on it by 8:15am. Free seating.
6) Lunch will be provided at the employees’ canteen.
7) We expect to be back at ACE by 4pm but may be later due to traffic.
9) The organisers are strictly not responsible for any immigration or travel issues, nor liable for any accidents. You are advised to have your own travel insurance.