San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is it?
* An amazing 6 week in-depth dive into understanding the differences between men and women and how t those differences effect our relationships with the opposite gender.
What can you expect?
* More self-awareness
* Improved understanding, appreciation for and relationships with men: Sons, Dads, Boyfriends, Potential Boyfriends, Spouses, Co-workers, Clients
* Tweaks that will take even the best relationships to the next level
Why not just read the book?
* 12 hours of group coaching from a world class relationship coach
* Get encouragement to not just read the book but to actually start implementing it, create new habits and see results
* A group of amazing woman to learn and grow with and hold you accountable.
When and Where?
Tuesday 7-9 pm from April 13, 2017 to May 18, 2017.
Redmond, WA AND via Zoom for people who live elsewhere.
Seating is limited to 10 women per session.
For tickets, call me directly, email email@example.com or purchase here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/queens-code-book-club-ii-tickets-31145798923
Save This Event
When & Where
JEClark Coaching, LLC
A former divorce attorney, and an international world class life and relationship coach, Jacqueline's passion is to help already successful women (and men) live vivaciously and create amazingly fulfilling relationships with everyone in our lives: parents, children, friends, co-workers and our special intimate someone. She specializes in helping women 35-55 improve their relationships with themselves, as well as with the men in their lives using the concepts of masculine and feminine essences among other concepts and perceptual tools. She has over 300 hours of training as a coach including hours of supervised mentored coaching and hundreds of hours of coaching singles as well as couples on various relationship issues. She is trained as a Strategic Interventionist, a life coach, a Marriage Educator and Divorce Preventer. She has certifications through Robbins-Madanes Training, Coaches Training Institute, and The Gottman Institute. She works throughout the world via Skype and telephone, as well as locally at her Redmond, WA office and lives with her fiance, three dogs and children employing what she has learned to create great relationships within her own life and home.