San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PREMIER INDOOR GO-KART RACING AT AUTOBAHN INDOOR SPEEDWAY.
Autobahn Indoor Speedway provides a premier indoor go-kart racing experience to hundreds of thousands of racers every year. From professional racers to novices out to try something new, we pride ourselves on offering a fast-paced thrill that is approachable for all.
- Price: 30.00 includes food and drinks, unlimited helmet & headsock rental, online scoring, access to special offers. Good for one year on unlimited races.
- $18.00 for each additional race or $50.00 for a three race package, each race is 14 laps.
The event managers will create the perfect event by organizing the racing format to best fit our group’s size, enthusiasm and racing abilities.
Prize will be awarded for the fasted individual and group times.
- Speeds up to 50 MPH
- State of the art Italian-made, 3rd-generation Electric Karts
- Professional four-point safety racing harness
- Transponders on all karts allow for slow-down or full stop during caution flag
- Dual disc brakes for superior braking ability
- Rear differential allows the kart to take turns smoothly at high speeds
- Electric motors that deliver nearly instant acceleration
- Responsive steering that gives the feel of true racing
- Professionally designed Grand Prix-style tracks
- Advanced safety “reflexive” barrier system
- High-tech timing system. Accurate to 1/100th of a second
- Live lap times displayed for racers and results printed at the end of each race
- Up to ten karts racing simultaneously on each track
Pick‐up Points: SMP House:0900; MCX WTBN-0830
Arrival– Approx. 1000
Departure – Approx. 1500
Open to single service members and geo-bachelors. Seating limited, first come, first served. See staff for details. For more info call 703.432.0363
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Transportation Provided by SMP: Transportation is only provided to Single Service Members and geo-bachelors associated with the SMP. Seating limited; first come, first served. All SMP members will meet and depart from the SMP House (206 Nicholas Road, Quantico, VA)
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For more information call 703-432-0363 or Email: MCCSQUANTICOSMP@USMC-MCCS.ORG
Save This Event
When & Where
MCCS Quantico: Single Marine Program (SMP)
The Single Marine Program exists to improve the Quality of Life for Single Marines and Sailors aboard MCB Quantico. We focus on the young, single, enlisted Marine or Sailor (Service Members), although we also welcome geographical bachelors, single parents, and single officers.
Your Quality of Life is important to us, but we need your ideas and concerns to be effective in providing for your unique needs. The Single Marine Program has been created for YOU.
SMP Meetings: Mainside: First Wednesday of the month at 1400 at the Clubs of Quantico (TCAQ). When you participate, you'll feel a sense of ownership in YOUR SMP program.
Get involved. Call today to find out how you can make the most of YOUR Single Marine Program. SMP, Main Side. Building 206 (behind IPAC) Call: 703-432-0363 or Email: mccsquanticoSMP@usmc-mccs.org