Quality Teaching Rounds workshop 14-15 February 2017
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Professor Jenny Gore of the University of Newcastle will present the next Quality Teaching Rounds two-day workshop at the University on 14-15 February 2017. The workshop will prepare school leaders and teachers for participating in Quality Teaching Rounds in their own schools. This workshop is designed for teachers in schools where Quality Teaching Rounds are being considered as an approach to professional learning, and in schools already engaged in Quality Teaching Rounds seeking access to this intensive two-day workshop for more teachers.
Delegates will benefit from the following sessions:
- From Quality Teaching to Quality Teaching Rounds: Research background
- The Quality Teaching model: Refresher
- Essential features of Quality Teaching Rounds
- Practicalities of conducting Quality Teaching Rounds
- Diagnosing classroom practice through Quality Teaching Rounds
- Preparing for Quality Teaching Rounds at your school
Teacher Professional Learning Course: 15 registered hours (BOSTES)
Places are limited. Register now to avoid disappointment.
The workshop will be in the Purdue Room in the Great Hall (see map reference G4 on the interactive map). Please note: Visitors of the University may only park in general parking areas. The closest general parking for this workshop is the multi-level P1 carpark (map reference D4). The cost for parking per day is $4.50. Coin and credit card operated ticket machines are located throughout the campus. The machines do not give change.