Actions and Detail Panel
Quality Engineered Software and Testing Conference & EXPO
Mon, Apr 3, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, Apr 7, 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
Quality Engineered Software and Testing Conference & EXPO (QUEST 2017) Conference is the best source for new technologies and proven methods for Quality Engineered Software and Testing. Thought leaders, evangelists, innovative practitioners, and IT professionals from across North America gather together for a week packed with classes, tutorials, educational sessions, hand-on workshops, discussions groups, EXPO, and networking events. Let your quest to build, test, and deliver quality software begin with QUEST 2017!
Topics covered include Agile, Test & Quality Leadership, Test Measurement, Test Design, Test Automation, Open Source, Internet of Things (IoT), Performance, Test Data Management, Mobile Testing, Security Testing, DevOps, and many more.
- Beyond Quality & Productivity: When Teams Reach Self-Actualization, They Can Change the World
- Change is not a Dirty Word: 5 Strategies to increase your Effectiveness during Change
- Making a difference through the gift of GAB: Goals, Attitude and Behavior
Tutorials & Full Day Classes
- Leading Agile Testers: Successfully making the Leap
- Making Changes: The Effective Approach to Change Management
- Testing APIs and Services Like a PRO: Your Guide to Successful Automation
- Mobile App Testing Strategies: The Ultimate Guide to 5 Star Quality
- Lean QA : Creating Testing Value and Efficiencies
- CSQA Certification Preparatory Training
- CSTE Certification Prepartory Training
QUEST is attended by IT professionals who share a common goal of delivering quality software. Conference attendees include managers and practitioners, quality professionals, and software development professionals with varying levels of experience in their profession.