QDevNet Training with Qualcomm
Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 4:00 PM (EAT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Qualcomm is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For more than 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of digital communications, linking people everywhere more closely to information, entertainment and each other.
The Qualcomm Developer Network (QDN) gives different tools and resources to devs. These tools are needed to create exceptional mobile experiences to apps.
We will have two separate sessions as follows;
- First session: 6th - 7th November (6th Nov from 2.00 - 5.00pm to 7th Nov 9.00 am - 1.00pm)
- Second session: 7th - 8th November ( 7th Nov from 2.00pm - 5.00pm to 8th Nov 9.00 - 1.00pm)
Kindly note that on 6th November from 8.00 - 1.00pm all participants of the training are expected to come with their laptops for installation of the QDevNet tools. For those who will have not installed the QDevNet tools by the time the training is beginning will not be allowed to participate in the training.
- Have knowledge in Android development
- Own laptop
- Do installs as per attached instructions
- Your are required to attended the whole session for the two days
Kindly select which session you are comfortable with here.
When & Where
m:lab East Africa
m:lab East Africa is a consortium of four organizations aiming to be a leader in identifying, nurturing and helping to build sustainable enterprises in the knowledge economy. The consortium members and their roles are :-
- eMobilis, Education, training, accredition and certification.
- World Wide Web Foundation – curriculum and content, training and Education
- The University of Nairobi School of Computing and Informatics for rigorous academic research
- iHub for community interaction, development space, events and access to capital and markets