Actions and Detail Panel
Python 101 Training in Canberra, Australia - 21-Oct-2016
Fri, October 21, 2016, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM AEDT
A modern programming language that is steadily gaining acceptance is PYTHON. It is an object oriented interactive programming language like VB.NET, C#, or C++, but its flexibility and simplicity make it more popular. It is widely used for processing text, numbers, images or scientific data, automating repetitive tasks, and generating geometry using algorithms.
Designed for beginners and mid-level programmers, our course will help you kick start your career in the world of Python programming. Covering such essentials as variables, functions, classes, files, inheritance, constructs, and literals along with detailed exercises on each. Our coaches, who are industry experts will help you understand the fundamentals and give you hands-on training in handling and delivering Python packages.
A must for professionals and students working in development environments, this course will familiarize you with industry-best practices and make you an ace programmer.
From the course:
Upon completion of this course, a participant will be able to
- Create Python scripts that use various aspects of the language
- Program object oriented applications
- Package and deliver Python packages
- Use IDEs like Eclipse for programming with Python
From the workshop:
- High quality training from industry experts
- Soft copy of the slide deck
- Course Completion Certificate
- Interactive exercises with solutions
- Hands-on experience in delivering Python packages