San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PyCon is proud to announce that we will be offering childcare during the main conference days for the very first time ever! Space is limited, so be sure to sign-up soon.
- When: Fri April 11th 2014, Sat April 12th 2014, Sun April 13th 2014
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Where: The Westin Hotel (right next to the conference)
- Cost: $50 per child, per day
- Includes: Lunch, certified childcare
- Ages: 1 year to 12 years old
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The actual cost per child, per day is about $200, but the Python Software Foundation has kindly agreed to subsidize this new outreach initiative, bringing the cost down to $50 per child, per day.
Childcare will be provided by Kimberlee Care. All caregivers and staff are:
- Certified and experienced in child education / childcare
- Police background verified
- Best of all, caring!
- Most staff are bilingual (English and French), many trilingual (Spanish)
The qualified and fun Kimberlee Care providers will be ready and waiting to take good care of your little ones in this safe and stimulating tots & kids play room. High staff ratios have been arranged so that all children will get exceptional a personalized care to guarantee a relaxed and fun atmosphere for all our little adventurers. Blankets and pillows will be provided. Age-appropriate & educational games, toys and crafts will be available, ball tent and active play areas will be set as well as age appropriate movies, video games & story time.
- A selection of themed arts and crafts materials (rotated daily)
- A selection of puzzles and games
- A selection of gross motor toys and activities
- Inflatable bouncer ball pit (0-4 years)
- Recently released movies/Wii Station & games
- Rest area equipped with pillows and blankets for the younger ones
- Play carpets/children size furniture
- Photo identity check-in and check out
- A secure child / caregiver ratio:
- 0-18 months: 1:1
- 19 months-2 years: 1:2
- 3-4 years: 1:4
- 5-9 years: 1:6
- 9-12 years: 1:8
When & Where