Experts responsible for Photovoltaics International Journal and PV-Tech have come together with a respected technical advisory board to launch the PVCellTech conference in March 2016. It will provide senior engineering decision makers with valuable “real world” technical information to enable them to make reliable purchasing decisions.
- Engage with leading c-Si cell manufacturers driving the future of solar PV manufacturing & processing.
- Understand which cell technologies will be used in the next round of capital equipment spending for GW capacity expansions.
- Interact with key stakeholders in c-Si cell manufacturing & processing, including tier 1 cell manufacturers, equipment & materials suppliers.
- Hear about efficiency & cost challenges in upgrading cell production lines, or adding advanced cell concepts in GW scale volume manufacturing.
- Speakers chosen by Technical Advisory Board*; tier 1 CEO/CTO level, Senior-Exec./VP-level from manufacturing & processing, equipment/materials supply
- Presentations screened by advisory board; no sales & marketing presentations
*Confirmed Technical Advisory Board:
- Finlay Colville (PV-Tech, Conference Chair)
- Pierre Verlinden (Trina Solar)
- Markus Fischer (Hanwha Q-Cells)
- Peter Pauli (Meyer Burger)
- Fokko Pentinga (Amtech)
- Christian Buchner (Schmid)
- Weiming Zhang (Hereaus)
- Don Cullen (MacDermid)
- Homer Antoniadis (DuPont)
- Armin Aberle (SERIS)
- Mark Osborne (PV-Tech)
- David Owen (PV-Tech)