Mentor Live! is a community event run by PushStart - www.pushstart.com.au
Startups - come and meet some of the PushStart mentors and book yourself in for 1-on-1 sessions (i.e. 1 startup team per mentor), lasting 15 minutes each, with mentors of your choosing.
Don't know much about Mentor Live!? Check out our last event HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an event for web/mobile tech startups that are post-idea stage i.e. you have started doing something with your startup, it's not just an idea in your head.
If you do not meet these criteria then Mentor Live! is probably not a good fit for you.
For startups that do meet these criteria the process is a little tricky so have a good read of the instructions below:
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Visit this spreadsheet - http://bit.ly/pXBXUl
- Look for available sessions with mentors who can help you
- Available sessions are marked by green cells
- Book yourself in for A MAXIMUM OF 3 sessions per startup (we need to share the love...and if there are spare sessions we will open them up to you later on)
- DO NOT alter anyone else's details on the spreadsheet. In the case of disputes we will refer to the revision history
- When booking yourself in add your startup name as a link to your website in the relevant cell. If you're not familiar with how to add links to google docs click here
- Come straight back here and purchase a ticket for every member of your team who will be attending. We will then email you with further instructions for the evening
- Startups who are listed on the site but who haven't purchased a ticket fairly soon after will be removed. Sorry :(
- Re: members, we need to give building security a list of all attendees so please do this.
A FINAL WORD...
Please don't book in with mentors just because you can or because you've got spare sessions.
We will let you choose more sessions if there are slots avilable closer to the date, but for now it's important that we try to connect you, and other startups, with relevant mentors only.
Why are we charging this time?
Last time we ran Mentor Live! it was free.
Several people pulled out last minute which was a shame as it meant that startups that missed out didn't have an opportunity to fill up the free spots.
We figure that people with a little skin in the game will be more committed to attending.
What do you get for your $11?
Hopefully you're not asking this, but if you are:
- Access to 27 kick-ass mentors
- Food + Drinks (not just the water we had last time)
- A night to hang out with other tech startups
Sounds like a good deal for $11 :)
It's only through their support that things like Mentor Live! are possible