Actions and Detail Panel
PUSH IRON - Tour De Yorkshire festival and camping
Sat, Apr 29, 2017, 12:00 PM – Sun, Apr 30, 2017, 3:00 PM BST
As the Tour De Yorkshire winds its way into Stocksbridge for its climax on the 30th of April, PUSH IRON will be the place to go for food, drink and everything cycling. Hard standing camping pitches will also be available for motorhomes and caravans. Within Walking distance of the finish line PUSH IRON will be the perfect base for race goers, families and folk just wanting to soak up the atmosphere of this fantastic event.
PUSH IRON - 12noon until late, Saturday the 29th April at Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre including:
- Rollapaluza indoor cycling event – A Cycle sport like no other – Free entry to all festival goers
- Live coverage of the TDY on our big screen
- Street food market
- Changing and shower facilities
- Bar serving Bradfield Brewery real ales - SPECIAL TDY BEER 'FARMERS PUSH IRON' will be on sale - They liked our name so much they named a beer after it!
- Q & A session with cycling royalty Tony Gibb
- Live music from 7pm
- Car parking for over 100 cars
Find out more at www.pushironfestival.co.uk
All proceeds go towards Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre
Hard Standing pitches will be available on Saturday the 29th April from 1pm until Monday the 1st May at 11am