Actions and Detail Panel
Purpose Discovery Boot Camp for Veterans and Employers
Thu, October 26, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Title: Purpose Discovery Boot Camp for Veterans and Employers
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017 (NEW Date)
Location: UofM Fairlane Center 19000 Hubbard Drive Dearborn, MI
Participate in our Purpose Discovery Boot Camp™ to receive valuable resources to help you transition from the military into a new career, industry or entrepreneurship. Come hear powerful speakers talk about how to discover your purpose, how to transition into a new career, or how to start a business and much more!
Activities the Day of the Event
- Dress to Impress Fashion Show
- How to Live Your Life on Purpose Session
- Secrets to the Hidden Job Market HR Panel Discussion
- How to Select the Right Entrepreneurial Program, School, and
- Résumé and Cover Letter Evaluations
- Networking Event in the Exhibit Hall
- Veteran Advocacy Awards Ceremony
- Internet Café where people go to take their PurposeGPS™
People that attend the Purpose Discovery Boot Camp™ will receive the following:
- Purpose Packet
- Free résumé and social media profile evaluation
- Free PurposeGPS™ Report
- Free access to veteran a business webinars in 2017
- Free access to online entrepreneurial training for 30 days
- A chance to win a free spot on a future Purpose Cruise
Workshops for Employers and Small Businesses
- How to Develop a Recruitment Strategy to Hire a Veterans
- Veteran Retention: Making the Connection
- How to Get Your Company Veteran Ready
- Understanding Tax Credits and GI Bill Programs for Veterans
Workshops for Veterans and Family Members
- How to Live Your Life on Purpose!
- Retooling Your Résumé and Cover Letter to Land a Job!
- Common Mistakes Veterans Make in Their Job Search
- Transitioning into the Civilian Workforce
- Could I, Should I Start a Business?
Purpose Career Fair
Attend our A Purposed Transition Career Fairs™ to meet with experienced professionals to learn about different career fields of interest. Network with company representatives at the career fair to learn about job openings and explore your opportunities.
Networking Exhibit Area
- Resources for Veterans and their Family Members
- Internet Café Area to take the PurposeGPS™
- Résumé station to receive free on-the-spot résumé evaluations
- Employers, schools, and organizations that are looking for veterans
Cost: You select the price depending on the day you pay.
The earlier you register, the more you save.
Cost for Employers:
- Workshop Ticket Only $75
- Cost for Company Exhibit Table: $155
Cost for Veterans: Free