Purdue Leadership Summit 2017 is a cutting-edge mindful leadership training and celebration. It will begin and end with a campus-wide club showcase (service & leadership, health & wellbeing, culture diversity & spirituality, mind/body movement) and will include a variety of cultural and artistic performances. FREE of COST with snack, dinner, mindful leadership training (breathing & meditation to center the mind) & 20 free t-shirts for raffle ticket withdrawal.
PLS 2017 Schedule: 6pm-8:30pm Feb 22, 2017
- 6:00pm-6:30pm: snack time, diverse student org showcase, artistic & cultural performances
- 6:30pm-7:30pm: mindful leadership training with Annelies Richmond
- 7:30pm-8:30pm: dinner time, diverse student org showcase, artistic & cultural performances
Annelies Richmond, one of the most outstanding international experts in leadership, mindfulness and meditation from IAHV, will give us an experiential leadership training to address diversity and increase dynamism through mindful approaches. These skills can be used right away in our lives to enhance our ability to communicate, connect and thrive in diverse settings, teams and environments.
PLS 2017 is
- organized by Yesplus at Purdue.
- sponsored by SOGA, Purdue University Gradaute School, & Purdue Graduate Student Government.
- co-hosted by CAM club at Purdue, & Graduate Student Professional Development at Pudrue.
- showcased by Purdue Latino Cultural Center, Purdue Jazba, Caribbean Students Association (CaribSA), German Culture Club, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Incorporated, Boiler OUT, The Mars Society Purdue Chapter, Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship, KGSA, Mirage Bellydancers, Students for Justice in Palestine, Purdue Taekwondo, Tatvam, AfroRoyale Dance Group, & Purdue Complementary & Alternative Medicine Club, AfroRoyale Dance Group, Indian Classical Music Association (ICMAP), Purdue People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Purdue Electronic Dance Music Club, College of Health and Human Sciences Student Council, Purdue ASHA, Purdue University Cricket Club, Purdue Hindu Yuva.