Actions and Detail Panel
Pups 'n Cups at PSPCA Fishtown (Saturday, 7/29/17)
Sat, July 29, 2017, 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM EDT
Saturday 10:15 - 11:15am, 7/29/2017
This class is recommended for Basic Training and Puppy Kindergarten graduates who want to hone their cafe-ready behaviors. It will concentrate specifically on attention, stay and heel around the distraction of other dogs and people. Refreshments will be served for the human partners!
- Do not feed your dog prior to class. We want your pup hungry and ready to work.
- Keep your dog away from other dogs at all times.
- Don’t bring a sick pup to class! You may attend without your dog.
- Appropriate walking equipment: a flat or martingale collar, or a no-pull harness or head halter; no choke or prong collars please.
- Bring 4 or 5 different tasty treats in a bait bag or fanny pack.
- There are no make-up classes for a missed class; it is considered a forfeited class.
- No refunds granted once the class has begun.
- Proof of current vaccinations (Rabies & DHPP) required.
If your dog is dog-reactive, please contact us before enrolling to discuss whether a class or one-on-one guidance might be more productive (firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-426-6300 x 260). If a dog is dog-reactive during class, we might offer you alternate arrangements to help you with your dog.